Need help with federal agency casework?

I am always ready to assist you in cutting through the bureaucratic red tape of a federal agency.  If you don’t receive a proper response in an adequate amount of time, or feel the agency has not addressed your concerns, I encourage you to contact me.  I am here to help you get the answers you need to your questions or problems.

Click here to fill out a casework form.

Do you need immediate assistance?

If this is an emergency situation, please call the South Carolina office located closest to you.  Please be prepared to print out and sign our authorization form.  This gives me and my staff the authority to begin working on your problem immediately.

Authorization Form