Information on Hurricane Florence
South Carolina Residents: If you have not already done so, please be sure to follow the South Carolina Emergency Management Division for information related to Hurricane Florence.
- In life threatening situations, please dial 9-1-1.
- South Carolina’s 24-hour State Emergency Hotline is 1-866-246-0133 – residents can call with any questions about ongoing preparations.
- For the most up-to-date weather forecasts, check the National Hurricane Center website.
- United Way’s 2-1-1 is a free hotline that provides information to individuals seeking community resources like shelter, food and water, recovery support, and other basic needs, before, during and after disasters. The service is available in 180 languages 24/7 by simply dialing 2-1-1 or visiting sc211.org.
- The official app of the South Carolina Emergency Management Division can be downloaded through the Apple App store or Google Play here. It contains tools to build your own emergency plan, keep track of supplies and stay in touch with loved ones.
- SCEMD “Know Your Zone” to see your vulnerability to storm surge.
- Report Power Outages Here
- Veterans Affairs Facilities Information (Updates on facility closures & other important info)