WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) today spoke at a press conference on the Graham-Cassidy-Heller-Johnson proposal to repeal and replace Obamacare by giving money and power back to the states.
- GRAHAM: “We’re on the path to pass Graham-Cassidy-Heller-Johnson. It’s not ‘if’ it’s only a matter of ‘when.’” https://youtu.be/BnW76rtY-bs?t=3s
- GRAHAM: “But the good news for America is Republicans are not just going to deliver on a campaign promise, we’re actually going to improve your health care by giving you access to people who care more about you at home than any bureaucrat could here in Washington.” https://youtu.be/BnW76rtY-bs?t=2m26s
- GRAHAM: “Here’s what I have concluded. With a process that gives more attention and time, we will replace Obamacare with a block grant called Graham-Cassidy-Heller-Johnson.” https://youtu.be/BnW76rtY-bs?t=0m57s
- GRAHAM: “What we’re proposing is the end of single-payer health care…” https://youtu.be/BnW76rtY-bs?t=1m42s
- GRAHAM: “…Obamacare is the exact opposite of innovation, flexibility and high quality.” https://youtu.be/BnW76rtY-bs?t=2m11s