WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) discussed North Korea’s latest missile test on CNN.
- GRAHAM: “The President has said we’ll take care of it [the North Korean nuclear threat] – not the United Nations, not China. We’ll take care of it. And my hope is that North Korea will realize that he [President Trump] is serious about this. The President is not going to allow North Korea to have a nuclear weapon in their hands that can hit America…If we have to go to war to stop this, we will.” https://youtu.be/Prh2l3XZ8KA?t=28s
- GRAHAM: “If there’s a war with North Korea, it’s because North Korea brought it on itself. And we’re headed toward a war if things don’t change.” https://youtu.be/Prh2l3XZ8KA?t=49s
- GRAHAM: “The best outcome is not to have a war. I don’t want a war. He [the President] doesn’t want a war. But we’re not going to let this crazy man in North Korea have the capability to hit the homeland. We’re not going to live this way.” https://youtu.be/Prh2l3XZ8KA?t=3m9s
- GRAHAM: “He [the President] has told China, Japan and South Korea that he wants a diplomatic solution. We’re not trying regime change, we’re not trying to spread democracy to North Korea, and we’re not trying to unify the peninsula. We’re just simply saying we’re not going to allow this man in North Korea to have a missile to hit America with a nuclear weapon on top.” https://youtu.be/Prh2l3XZ8KA?t=1m29s
- GRAHAM: “It’s not in the world’s interest for Kim Jong Un to have a hydrogen bomb and a bunch of missiles.” https://youtu.be/Prh2l3XZ8KA?t=4m08s