Lindsey Graham has won many awards and honors in the United States Senate. Here is a sampling of the honors and recognition he has received from various groups and organizations.
- Allen University 'Doctor of Humane Letters' (Honorary)
- Alliance for Marriage ‘Defender of Marriage’
- Alliance for Worker Freedom ‘Guardian of Worker Freedom’
- American Conservative Union 'ACU Conservative'
- Americans for Tax Reform ‘Hero of the Taxpayer’
- American Shareholder Association ‘Friend of the Shareholder’
- American Shore & Beach Preservation Association 'Friend of the Coast'
- American Vocational Association ‘Policymaker of the Year’
- Associated Builders and Contractors ‘Champion of the Merit Shop’
- The Citadel ‘President’s Leadership Award’
- The Citadel 'Doctorate of Public Administration' (Honorary)
- Citizens against Government Waste ‘Taxpayer Hero'
- Clemson University 'Doctorate of Humanities' (Honorary)
- Coker College 'Doctor of Laws' (Honorary)
- College of Charleston 'Doctorate of Humane Letters' (Honorary)
- Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation ‘Legislative Award’
- Erskine College 'Doctor of Laws' (Honorary)
- Family Research Council ‘True Blue Award’
- Francis Marion Univerisity 'Doctor of Humanities' (Honorary)
- International Foodservice Distributors Association ‘Jefferson Award’
James F. Byrnes Foundation ‘Honorary Scholar’
Judge Advocates Foundation ‘Chief Justice John Marshall Lifetime Achievement Award’
- Military Officers Association of America ‘Colonel Arthur T. Marix Congressional Leadership Award’
- National Association of Community Health Centers ‘Distinguished Community Health SUPERHERO'
- National Association of Development Organizations 'National Leadership Award'
National Association of Drug Court Professionals ‘National Drug Court Congressional Leadership Award'
- National Association of Manufacturers ‘Excellence in Manufacturing’
- National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies ‘Benjamin Franklin Public Policy Award’
- National Association of State Directors of Vocational Technical Education ‘State Directors’ Award
- National Council of La Raza ‘Capitol Award’
- National District Attorneys Association ‘President’s Award’
- National Guard Association of South Carolina ‘President’s Award’
- National Guard of the United States ‘G.V. ‘Sonny’ Montgomery Eagle Award’
National Hydrogen Association ‘Spark Matsunaga Memorial Hydrogen Award’
National Japanese American Memorial Foundation ‘Preservation of Constitutional Rights’
- National Nutritional Foods Association ‘Congressional Champion’
- National Patients Advocate Foundation ‘National Humanitarian Healthcare Award’
- National Taxpayer Union ‘Taxpayer Friend’
- National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) ‘Guardian of Small Business’
- National Association of Manufacturers ‘Award for Manufacting Legislative Excellence'
- Presbyterian College 'Doctor of Public Service' (Honorary)
- Reserve Officers Association ‘Minuteman of the Year’
- Senior Army Reserve Commanders Association ‘Legislator of the Year'
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council ‘Small Business Champion’
- Small Business Survival Committee ‘Small Business Advocate’
- South Carolina Citizens for Life 2006 Legislator of the Year
- South Carolina Council of Economic Education ‘Economics America’
- South Carolina State University 'Doctor of Laws' (Honorary)
- Southern Economic Development Council ‘Legislative Honor Roll’
- Southern Wesleyan Univerisity 'Doctor of Law' (Honorary)
- TIME magazine ‘Up-and-Comers’ in the U.S. Senate
- U.S. Oncology ‘Medal of Honor Award’
- University of South Carolina 'Doctoral of Law' (Honorary)
- Winthrop University 'Doctor of Humane Letters' (Honorary)
- YMCAs in South Carolina and across America ‘Congressional Champion’
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce ‘Spirit of Enterprise’